Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Does it make sense to have the Constitution on the blockchain and all laws and voting are directly tied into it digitally?

A single source of transparent, immutable trust.

This would allow bogus legal cases and unfair misdemeanors to be dismissed in real-time.

It would also be a forcing factor into all Citizens and law enforcement to know what the actual laws are based on this sacred document.
09:14 AM - Apr 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
15 April, 11:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes...possibly run a case through the blockchain to automatically reveal the fraudulent twists...either dismiss immediately or mark with a red flag that must be addressed first...the jury or judge does not dismiss a statement that has been objected...the blockchain would

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 April, 11:11
Truth be known the consitution was moulded by the cabal.
Articles of confederation was the original. It was rejected.
Like the idea but the consitition will make way for something better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 April, 10:01
Sounds like a plan to me.
Sounds like we dont need Congress!
Perhaps all we need is military intelligence, US Marshals, Sheriffs.

What about the actual make up of Judicial Branch?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
15 April, 10:00
Can anyone explain in layman terms how that would work?

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
15 April, 09:33
Yes, and I believe this will happen. Honestly, I am almost more excited to have this at a state and local level!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 April, 09:25
sounds pretty cut and dry
i like it
frees up the court system and no buying off judges

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 April, 09:18
"have the Constitution on the blockchain and all laws and voting are directly tied into it digitally"

BRILLIANT!