Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 08:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 08:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 April, 09:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK -> VK you hit a 5:55pm TS my time - Let's talk TV shows - Fringe the observers and this SS guy - Fun rabbit hole. 2 pictures

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:13
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
YESS!! I yelled at so many Fringe shows!! He also looks like the secret service body guard that walked by POTUS on inauguration day 2016

14 April, 10:14
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Same Guy look at the 2 picture..

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:17
I see now you posted the second pic! Yes definitely the same guy!

14 April, 10:23
We did a deep dive on this in 2018 - 2019 on Twat. All that research is now gone. So sad. That SS got around - See the background of the 2nd picture.

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:34
oh my goodness!!! I would love to seen that research. I have not seen the pic of him in the background with Big Mike and Ellen. He also holds his hands in a curious manner. It has been a year since I watched Fringe but there was an episode towards the end where they are in front of a theatre and the billboards and dates and tag number were all comms. I would have to go back and find it but it made me so excited when I saw it lol

14 April, 10:47
I got Nuked the 1st account doing the fringe - SS guy deep dive. After that the next 4 accounts lasted a week or less. I guess Twat did not like the BIG MIKE pictures either.

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:55
Haha! Your savage. I love it. The episodes with Meghan Markle and shape shifters was when I realized it was more than just a show.

14 April, 10:57
Yep - remember [they] have to tell us what's going to happen next. Karma. Now it's our turn to flip the tables of the money changers..

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 11:13
Yes it is. April 2020 God literally apprehended in my kitchen and said "this is not about a virus start digging". I have never been the same since. I am so grateful for this community. I see and hear nothing the same now!

14 April, 11:18
We are all here for a reason never forget that, No matter how bad things seem. We are at war, find peace and know the truth. God Bless.

Q The Lions @qthelions
I definitely know how to war in the spiritual realm : purity, anointing, fire and the wind of the Holy Spirit. God wins. Blessings! May His favor be upon you.
11:21 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by qthelions in this post can reply
14 April, 11:24
Amen - Thank you