Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 08:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 08:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 April, 09:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK -> VK you hit a 5:55pm TS my time - Let's talk TV shows - Fringe the observers and this SS guy - Fun rabbit hole. 2 pictures

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:13
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
YESS!! I yelled at so many Fringe shows!! He also looks like the secret service body guard that walked by POTUS on inauguration day 2016

Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:17
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I see now you posted the second pic! Yes definitely the same guy!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 April, 10:23
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
We did a deep dive on this in 2018 - 2019 on Twat. All that research is now gone. So sad. That SS got around - See the background of the 2nd picture.