Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 08:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 April, 08:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 April, 09:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
OK -> VK you hit a 5:55pm TS my time - Let's talk TV shows - Fringe the observers and this SS guy - Fun rabbit hole. 2 pictures

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:13
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
YESS!! I yelled at so many Fringe shows!! He also looks like the secret service body guard that walked by POTUS on inauguration day 2016

14 April, 10:14
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
Same Guy look at the 2 picture..

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:17
I see now you posted the second pic! Yes definitely the same guy!

14 April, 10:23
We did a deep dive on this in 2018 - 2019 on Twat. All that research is now gone. So sad. That SS got around - See the background of the 2nd picture.

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:34
oh my goodness!!! I would love to seen that research. I have not seen the pic of him in the background with Big Mike and Ellen. He also holds his hands in a curious manner. It has been a year since I watched Fringe but there was an episode towards the end where they are in front of a theatre and the billboards and dates and tag number were all comms. I would have to go back and find it but it made me so excited when I saw it lol

14 April, 10:47
I got Nuked the 1st account doing the fringe - SS guy deep dive. After that the next 4 accounts lasted a week or less. I guess Twat did not like the BIG MIKE pictures either.

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 10:55
Haha! Your savage. I love it. The episodes with Meghan Markle and shape shifters was when I realized it was more than just a show.

14 April, 10:57
Yep - remember [they] have to tell us what's going to happen next. Karma. Now it's our turn to flip the tables of the money changers..

Q The Lions @qthelions
14 April, 11:13
Yes it is. April 2020 God literally apprehended in my kitchen and said "this is not about a virus start digging". I have never been the same since. I am so grateful for this community. I see and hear nothing the same now!

Q The Lions @qthelions
*apprehended me in my kitchen…I was there was an edit button
11:18 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by qthelions in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q The Lions, click on at the bottom under it