#NCSWIC
#GoElon
#MyFellowAmericans
12:25 PM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 June, 08:37
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That is why I do not believe the prince is a white hat - he is practicing deception through taqqiya... playing the long game.

Islam supports and condones both pedophillia and slavery - because it is nothing more than a war cult.

Islam will not tolerate:
mutiny (speaking out against its rules)
or
desertion (leaving the ranks)

Both are death penalty offences.

It indoctrinates via repetition and violence in the mosque, and adherents practice infiltration and deception in every community they land in.

No, a lifetime of indoctrination, being from a rich family - to me - preclude the prince from being anything other than a double agent, who uses doublethink to fool those around him.

Islam, is a xenophobic, insane, war cult.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 June, 08:59
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Bin Salman was the best of the spoiled bunch and imo is being contolled by Alliance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
14 April, 01:04
Sounds like he just OUTED himself....even MORE

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
14 April, 01:00
BINGO!!!
I have D5
And Q17 for BINGO!!!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 April, 01:03
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
😹💓😉

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
14 April, 01:04
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
😂😂😂

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
14 April, 12:27
Didn’t the King take him out Kat!😉👍

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 April, 12:38
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
💞 Hello! Have you forgotten, my brilliant friend?
Patriots in TOTAL control!!
We're watching a 📽️🍿😹

But anytime I can remind people what a disgusting demon
Obummer was, I'll take it! 💪😼