Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Annabel Right @Sparky100
17 April, 07:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
its showing 3266 likes 3+2+6+6. = 17
says 17hrs😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Higher Vibrations @Elysium
16 April, 08:38
trying it out now. ty for sharing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

CharRose @CharRose
15 April, 10:43
Looks a lot like my playlist. 🙂

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
15 April, 06:48
Add this
Calling All Angels
https://youtu.be/TaG9SDxwP...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
15 April, 05:18
Spotify is a platform that does not compensate the artists fairly. Time to boycott Spotify. Check the figures and the royalties for hard-working artists, it is only a fraction of what could be considered fair.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 April, 05:17
Can we add Janice?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 April, 05:15
I wake up to Thunder Monday-Thursday and Friday-Sunday is Three Little Birds lol....gotta keep vibes high

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 April, 05:06
Your playlist took me back to every decade of my life.... oh the dancing we did💃

Thanks for the memories VK ❤️

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 April, 01:17
Noice! You must not be much older than me. When I got to the end, I was thinking, "How did he pick all of these and not one Earth Wind and Fire?" Then I scrolled back up and there it was; September! High vibe song!

Fun to hear Counting Stars and Feel So Close again.

Tears in Heaven- one of the most beautiful songs ever.

All Marley is Legend-
I would love to know he was pulled into Witness Protection and is still alive.

Pimpers Paradise-

"Every Need Has an Ego To feed" - Wise man.
Pimper's Paradise (1991) - Bob Marley & The Wailers - YouTube

"Pimper's Paradise" from Bob Marley & The Wailers' 1980 album, Uprising! Listen to the full album now on all major streaming and digital services at http://s...

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
15 April, 01:05
Gotta LOVE the vibes! 🎵🎶 ❤️ I couldn’t have hand picked them any better! #wwg1wga even in tunes! 😎

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
14 April, 11:57
judge you? one look at my playlist is proof my personalities agree on nothing.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
14 April, 11:27
Judgment here.
Impressed.
Lotta of my favorites there.
My list has more Dylan, but hey, it caught me at an impressionable age.
Nice to sit back n savor the feel.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
14 April, 10:02
only thing missing is the ABBA.

😎✌

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 April, 09:49
Rapper's Delight!!
...and the chicken tastes like wood

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
14 April, 09:24
I was born In 1960. My Playlist Is Identical.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
14 April, 09:24
oldies but goodies new and remix ied plug it into my tractor as i go round and round in the pasture this summer i love music my fave is classical ... trips my friends out i dont have spotily. i may have to get it idk

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
14 April, 08:50
On behalf of all millenial punkers, respect for repping the Goldfinger cover of 99 Red Balloons 🔥🔥🔥 better than the original dare I say

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 April, 08:21
American Pie...the first song I knew all the words to when I was a little girl in the 70's & used to sing it loud in the car whenever it came on the radio. My Mama could never work out how I knew the words to it as it was never played at home & I had only heard it few times on the car radio.
Love your playlist VK, many of the tracks give me flashback memory vibes.

14 April, 08:24
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
:) lol, wasn't aware of the time until I posted that & Bob Marley Redemption Song is playing now

Cax SCx @Cax
14 April, 08:12
VK, we must be the same age...again. funny how that happens. 😉 Great list!

Cax SCx @Cax
15 April, 12:24
In response Cax SCx to her Publication
Thank you VK for the 17.🙏🏻😇

Christine Belt @SnickerhausStudio
14 April, 07:31
Many good ones, Vincent. Check out the Animals singing House of the Rising Sun on the Ed Sulivan Show. 😁https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
14 April, 07:26
RN REVEALS THE VAXX AGENDA

Run with Us or run from Us

https://rumble.com/v110byn...

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
14 April, 07:24
lovin these tunes , classic mix of music I grew up with and new classics perfect for a springtime bbq !

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
14 April, 07:24
lovin these tunes , classic mix of music I grew up with and new classics perfect for a springtime bbq !

I’m no one @Iam4truth
14 April, 07:21
simply the best ever! 💕

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 April, 07:13
Great playlist! ♥️

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
14 April, 06:51
Thanks... I just added your playlist in under VK vibes for when I really need my pick me up and my coffee isnt working anymore. 🤪

14 April, 06:28
18 | 7 | 17
😎💃 vibes