Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 April, 07:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I don't recall if Elon placed a time stamp /// this "offer stands until this date, at 12noon"

Blackrock / Vanguard / jpMorgan - freak out /// must remove all their pedo facilities (just for themselves) they don't care about anyone else's liabilities

Greed sets in - they want the deal: but - delay delay delay

Elon / counters with lower price for delay - gives them ONE hour.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 April, 11:06
Mebbe distraction from audit?

It's all about perspective, I suppose

* DS Blackrock is a big owner of Tesla and Twitter.
* Musk's takeover of Twitter (and promise to keep it PRIVATE) = possible existential threat to Truth's success?

* POTUS never saying anything negative about Musk, if that can even be confirmed, is also meaningless.

* Musk has warned about AI..., yet his cars have more AI than any other device that can literally kill you...

IMHO, yuge question mark over Musk.

HOLD THE LINE, PATRIOTS
Buckle Up!
It's habbening faaaaast now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
14 April, 10:54
So many Chess Games being played right now.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 April, 10:59
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Definitely. Can't wait to see how it all plays out!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 April, 10:51
😎Ah the guessing games
Who will win?

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 April, 10:51
😎Ah the guessing games
Who will win?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
14 April, 10:46
I think its a board rejection and massive selloff - then the ‘planned’ buyer swoops in
also- Jack still controls his founder shares , he ultimately is still a major decision maker

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
14 April, 10:43
I have made a statement thinking TS merges with Twat since TS is slow rolling people to join.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 April, 10:40
#2 and #3 😎

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 April, 10:41
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
i think my response post just glitched because of the hashtags