Doug from Canada @DougT
Child sexual abuse by Catholic Priests pales in comparison to Public School Employees

https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf
09:46 AM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
14 April, 02:24
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
yes!! PA makes parents jump through all kinds of hoops to have clearances before being allowed to volunteer in their children’s school…you never hear about parent volunteers doing anything wrong…lots of teachers and some football teachers do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
14 April, 02:32
In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication
That's part of the deception, making the public think they're doing everything to prevent it while the reality is that they participate in it.

Everything the Cabal does is an inversion!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 April, 12:42
😲

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
14 April, 12:19
I'm sure the Catholic schools/priests WW have used the Vatican pwr to hide the thousands cases, and it has been revealed, past decaded, that they have protected those priests for ages to keep their evil minions to cont their SRA against the innocents. Grateful for the team BTS to have finally ended the LAST POPE & to allow the truth to shine finally on these wicked/evil happenings under our noses & most of all the PPL we trusted, in this FAKE RELIGION WW. #NothingCanStopTheTruthFromShining

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 April, 10:34
both evil

We need percentage though. Priests is like 10%. Teachers like 3%. Nothing above zero is acceptable

Doug from Canada @DougT
14 April, 10:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I had posted this earlier, I got a distinct feeling of EVIL from these three criminals, I wonder just how far these three actually went. I'm talking are they also sexual predators?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
14 April, 10:34
when i have been saying this people just look shocked and say teachers would never do that. Hmmm they keep their heads buried in the sand because the horror of this is too big. Time to pull heads out and ask them when they're going to stand up and protect the children.

Doug from Canada @DougT
14 April, 10:50
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
A absolutely scary thought is that child sexual predators are drawn to this profession the same way as lower functioning psychopaths are drawn to policing.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
14 April, 12:47
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
People have for years have been sounding the alarm on this. They slowly worked their agenda in over many years time and when people said it's going on and it's going to get worse, not better, those people were made to look like crazies and conspiracy theorists. And here we are.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
14 April, 10:33
Canada or US stats?

Doug from Canada @DougT
14 April, 10:37
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Both, plus others, read the pdf.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
14 April, 09:55
i will not "like" but I will comment.
especially the special ed kids. even happened here in my small corner of the world

Doug from Canada @DougT
14 April, 10:36
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I don't consider "like" to mean that I necessarily like the subject matter of a post, in this case "child sexual abuse", I "like" something if I appreciate that something is brought to my attention.