Doug from Canada @DougT
14 April, 09:46
Child sexual abuse by Catholic Priests pales in comparison to Public School Employees

https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/misconductreview/report.pdf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
when i have been saying this people just look shocked and say teachers would never do that. Hmmm they keep their heads buried in the sand because the horror of this is too big. Time to pull heads out and ask them when they're going to stand up and protect the children.
10:34 AM - Apr 14, 2022
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NatGonCanadaPatriot in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
14 April, 12:47
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
People have for years have been sounding the alarm on this. They slowly worked their agenda in over many years time and when people said it's going on and it's going to get worse, not better, those people were made to look like crazies and conspiracy theorists. And here we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
14 April, 06:14
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Exactly Sarah. My mom and I were discussing this more today. She started a school board and worked in the system decades ago, it was a huge problem and she said cases would never go anywhere. Now she understands how much the RCMP played in charges never being brought agains the accused. It just make her sick to think of all the times they tried to get predators dealt with.

Doug from Canada @DougT
14 April, 10:50
In response Nat Gone to her Publication
A absolutely scary thought is that child sexual predators are drawn to this profession the same way as lower functioning psychopaths are drawn to policing.