Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
14 April, 07:29
You can encode information in the relative timestamps of posts. The amount of covert data in social media (inc Q drops) could be enormous. Communicating in plain sight is a niche art, but a fun one! (And that's just one of the more trivial schemes...)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 April, 07:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Some anons used to make fun of me saying timestamps werent how they were talking to us

now theyre all doing timestamps and I am laughing at them on the inside

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
14 April, 07:54
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
can you fill me in on one thing they have told us that turned out to be useful , applicable, or timely? looking for some evidence ! thank you 🙏🏽

Not Important @Notimportant
14 April, 07:56
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

14 April, 08:02

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
this looks like the reaction of “decoders” when you ask them to “decode” something 🤣🤣🤣🤣

14 April, 08:05
😂😂😂i was looking for "poking the bear" but got this😂😂😂👍🏻

& lots has & is & will happen(ed)(ing)☀️
👀👈🏻 words

🧠🤯👀👈🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

14 April, 08:10

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
why does every person hanging under @vincentkennedy s posts come up with something different?

if its comms, how could it possible be useful or relevant if nobody understands the message or gets to the same conclusion?

if there are examples of clear cut communication, why cant someone provide any?

if theres so many examples, surely providing one wouldnt hurt anything?

why does the Q board say no outside comms?

why do people think VK knows anything to start decoding him?

who here has answers?

seems like nobody 😭

14 April, 08:32
i've realized over the years, it's about finding & to discern individual answers from many thing in life, including this information warfare in the guise of social media posts. Also, these have many layers, as we are in a quantum experience right now.

*Let's start by telling me what research tools you are using or have used?

*Show a post (any you feel led too) & what steps did you take to decode? search engines? wen sites? photos? (that kinda thing)

*have you went within & asked to be shown what you need to see or innerstand & what routes/abenues to take to research or study posts?

We can start with doing it together if you like...but start with letting me know where you are at with above questions so I can gauge how to assist.

14 April, 08:39

where i am at is,

ive been down the rabbit hole for almost 10 years. researching all types of conspiracies and theories.

found Q at very start of pandemic ,

followed all the way until Q disappeared, i got kicked off multiple platforms for spreading my alternate theories, followed VK here because he acted like he was somebody who knew something

i know watch him post stuff, and watch everyone act like he Is Q, and watch multiple people come up with random numbers and post Qposts as if the Q post matters or is relevant or related somehow ,

i understand how gematra works, familiar with basics of sacred geometry,

but it still doesnt at all explain why VK would want to be sending messages, off and away from the Q board, that draw nobody to the same conclusion?, and havent been useful at all ,

i am asking for proof that messages are here to be decoded , i want to know i woudlnt be wasting my time

but nobody can offer me evidence or a formula to even get the

Lastly, ONLY YOU can decide if you're wasting your time. That is a personal inner decode message no ine can say but YOU💙☀️👍🏻
08:47 AM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
14 April, 08:54

i already know its a waste of time. thays why im vocal about it

someone PROVE ME WRONG and educate me, or stop with all the fake bullshit

14 April, 09:15
PLEASE list your Steps in your own research education so we can do this together...i'm here to assist, but i still don't know what steps you have taken?

We can course correct together, but i need to see the steps taken? the map you followed? the research used?

14 April, 09:58
Here's a great navy video....lots to learn from here...does this speak to you in any way?

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Don't think vk (haven't looked at his avatar page yet) posted or Lauren, a good educational video that relates to whats going on today. Others in here posted .
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt