Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I think the last year away from "mass audience social media" has taught me to have a healthier (and lighter) relationship with it. I poured thousands of hours into constructing my Twitter avatar, building an audience, and curating my own feeds. Its removal without due process is a serious civil rights violation, and natural justice seeks its reversal.

That said, I am wary of pouring my heart into something again when I might get hurt. Even republishing my book gives me an aversion anxiety, as I have been censored so many times. I'm a "digital guy", and these are the modern broken store windows and burnt books. Those who stood by and cheered — while proclaiming virtue — are traitors to humanity.
07:50 AM - Apr 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
14 April, 10:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Their smug expressions = disappearing soon 👍😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 April, 10:11
I do Firmly believe “God makes good of All things for those that believe” and “Revenge is for God”.

With that 👆 being said....I for one can NOT wait to see what you Produce as this new Awakening Transpires! We Anons can say.....”We knew him When...back in the day on ANONUP😊..”. I just know via your amazing Writings & Photos (on top of your Social Media posts) that God has HUGE plans for you to help Unite, Calm, Explain and Encourage your fellow humans who have awakened their Souls! 🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 April, 10:05
IVE HAD 76 ACCOUNTS IN THE LAST 20 YRS WITH LOTS OF FOLLOWERS LOST I START A NEW ACCOUNT AND START OVER AGAIN WITHOUT A THOUGHT I DONT QUIT TILL I WIN.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 April, 09:10
I can honestly understand how deep that pain goes. I hope you continue to give us part of you because you have so much talent to not pursue your dreams. So carry on my wayward son there will be peace when you are done..... :)

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 April, 08:52
that is why I am no longer friends with my former best friend. she laughed when trump was censored on twitter. I said censoring him was censoring me or anyone else.

your account will be reinstated when elon musk buys twitter. he will do a hostile takeover and purge twitter. I am counting the days. your followers will NEVER FORGET what you did to keep them going, especially during lockdown days. I know I will never forget.

God Bless you, and keep you safe and well!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 April, 08:41
praying for you Martin
I know we all admire your courage and the attention you have brought to this movement. Just keep pushing the truth, the rest will sort itself out, it was designed this way. Only by the truth staying silent have they stood a chance. Those days are long gone because of people like you out on a limb.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 April, 08:40
For every artist who experienced this I believe you hit the nail on the proverbial head!