Only people mentioned by Venkel1971 in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
23 April, 12:56
In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication
We can learn so much from one another, let peace and freedom rain upon us all, so we can come together and learn from each other. God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
23 April, 12:51
Thats Awesome! Thanks for sharing this! something i never knew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
15 April, 02:53
Wow, that’s like a world, on top of a world! How amazing.😍

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
23 April, 04:27
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
oh my
so our trees could be offshoots of trees under the surface? not suggesting true, just mind exploring idea of it.
thank you

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 April, 08:00
I believe God provides all we need in nature. #HandofGod …is truly amazing.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 April, 07:56
Truly exciting to see these amazing solutions…all will be revealed.

Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
15 April, 01:34
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
πŸ’―

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 April, 01:02
magique πŸ™πŸ₯°β˜˜οΈ

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
14 April, 12:59

Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
14 April, 02:56
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
πŸ˜‚

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
14 April, 12:07
That is just so beautiful. The beauty of god....

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 April, 11:23
That Is So Cool! So Much We Don’t Know! Love Everyday!

Mac 1331 @cirrus
14 April, 09:28
This is so beautiful! Such skill to prune this giant tree. I wonder how they use the pruned wood? When we have trees trimmed, the wood removed is typically chipped unless it is saved and cut for firewood.

Pink Totter @Totter
15 April, 03:18
In response Mac 1331 to her Publication
Cedar is perfect for fence posts or any other thing in contact with the ground it doesn't rot like most wood does from bacteria in the soil. When guys were working on our road one of the drivers hit a cedar log that had been laying on the ground he could tell by the smell of the wood and pulled that log out. Brother in law had it made into planks, this is one of the things he made for us, adding deer antlers sheds husband found in the woods.

Not Important @Notimportant
14 April, 09:21
Whoa! Had to look up- tis true!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 09:17
God gave us EVERYTHING we need here on Earth.
We just need to connect our hearts to Him to obtain the OWNER'S MANUAL FOR UPKEEP!

Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
14 April, 03:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ’―

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 April, 09:14
This is just too cool for words.

My ET guide showed me a book in one of my visions.
I have searched and searched.
I have now decided that it is most likely in the artifacts they recovered from beneath the Vatican.
He told me it was an ancient book on Alchemy.
I am assuming now that it must be THE ORIGINAL God GIVEN BOOK ON ALCHEMY, GOOD ALCHEMY THAT IS!

We dont have to live with their SPELLS OF EVIL!
We, together, can stop satan and his demonsπŸ™

yae ebisu @yae51502951
14 April, 08:29
This is a view of a mountain village about an hour's drive from my house
This Kitayama cedar has been protected and raised for a long time by the traditional technique of wood craftsmen who have lived in this area since ancient times, and the tradition is still preserved.
Thank you for posting

Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
14 April, 03:07
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
great to read, please send some pistures, love to see the treesπŸ’œ

Other Half @Otherhalf
14 April, 08:25
A new system regrows on top of the old. Financial reset inbound?

Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
14 April, 03:15
In response Other Half to her Publication
maybe... πŸ’œπŸ˜Ž

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
14 April, 07:36
I think we could learn alot from the Chinese. Medicine in general is not based on pills or pharmaceutical. Most of my research on medicine has led me to chinese medicine because of how they practice. When we learn to work together instead of being apart we will learn more.

Venkel 1971 @Venkel1971
14 April, 03:14
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
TCM, Ayurveda healing methods are very good, they have a lot of good herbs as well. Recently I purchased a herb from South America, we are making an ointment/salve for eczema, skin rash etc... we are in the process of starting a web shop with lots of medicinal ointments and much more...πŸ’šπŸŒΈ