Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
13 April, 10:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
stay safe Nana!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 11:26
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Worst of it has past. My home and part of town always seems to be in a safe space. Tornadoes to the north and south.
Just still power off!
Thank you God for sparing my home.

Lord idk how yall do this all the time using a phone it is already giving me a headache and my arms hurt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
13 April, 10:24
Really?? Where its beautiful night here in TN where Im at. Is something coming we should know about?

Christina Markahn @10101_O
13 April, 11:31
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
I am in the Wilson Co and having to use our generators. Power been out for awhile. https://poweroutage.us/are...

Christina Markahn @10101_O
13 April, 11:32
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Hope it is Something as our Electric Co is connected to the TVA that is in Trump's EO's.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 April, 10:22
be safe. midwest had storms..bad..yesterday

13 April, 11:30
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
😘

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 April, 10:12
DID THEY KNOW, HOW TO PREVENT THEMSELVES AND THEIR PROPERTY?
👇👇👇

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
13 April, 10:09
Goes to show that cell towers are still up and running when the power is out. Be safe!

14 April, 01:09
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Well funny thing tho while the cell phone worked and I could get on internet, there were no phone hot spot networks at all that would even show up when I tried to use my phone wifi for my laptop, that is unusual.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
13 April, 10:06
stay safe.

14 April, 01:09
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
😘We are usually in a safe pocket right here for some reason.