Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
12 April, 12:02
Starlink is bigger than people realize. Satellites for Communication and Electricity allows us to bypass almost all of [their] control mechanisms. A worldwide renovation project is being constructed behind the scenes.. but in front of everyones eyes (literally in orbit)

What would you do if you owned your property, paid only sales tax on new goods, had very cheap electricity and communications, and were not culturally influenced by [them]?

Personally, I'm most excited for the Cultural Revolution that will ensue. Our entire lives have been run by [them]. [They] control our Culture with movies, music, fake leaders, fake stories. But when we become Culturally Decentralized the speed at which innovation will flourish will be awesome. Local foods, local music, and local leaders will pop up and start changing communities

It's like only having 3 varieties of apple to choose from because [they] allow it. Once the Cultural Revolution starts there will be 100's of new varieties to taste

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 April, 08:54
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Been on Starlink waiting list for over a year.
Just got notice of price increase of the equipment to $550, and monthly charge to $110.
I think I'll pass until I see how this all plays out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Dont blame ya. Im on Cellular for everything myself.
08:56 PM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mocheezeplz ..., click on at the bottom under it