Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Starlink is bigger than people realize. Satellites for Communication and Electricity allows us to bypass almost all of [their] control mechanisms. A worldwide renovation project is being constructed behind the scenes.. but in front of everyones eyes (literally in orbit)

What would you do if you owned your property, paid only sales tax on new goods, had very cheap electricity and communications, and were not culturally influenced by [them]?

Personally, I'm most excited for the Cultural Revolution that will ensue. Our entire lives have been run by [them]. [They] control our Culture with movies, music, fake leaders, fake stories. But when we become Culturally Decentralized the speed at which innovation will flourish will be awesome. Local foods, local music, and local leaders will pop up and start changing communities

It's like only having 3 varieties of apple to choose from because [they] allow it. Once the Cultural Revolution starts there will be 100's of new varieties to taste
12:02 PM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 April, 08:54
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Been on Starlink waiting list for over a year.
Just got notice of price increase of the equipment to $550, and monthly charge to $110.
I think I'll pass until I see how this all plays out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
13 April, 08:56
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Dont blame ya. Im on Cellular for everything myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 April, 06:50
When the real QFS is activated and not just the 3D QFS created by fake scientists, we will begin our quest and with the Divine help from the Alliance, we will go about every needful thing regardless of what it cost, that the Alliance has intended for us to accomplish and we will create the greatest Golden Age of Mankind. If you are not with us, that’s OK, but don’t get in the way, you don’t have what it takes to even slow us down.

We are God’s Army, we are the Love our Father created us to be, and we are Love Won Society. This Love has already Won.

Ron Giles

QFS2020.com

J.J. Jameson @jjj
13 April, 06:37
In a movement against the elites people jerk themselves off over something the richest person on the planet is building, can't make this shit up.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 April, 04:49
I'd rather have fiber optic and ethernet (light speed) cables for our primitive communications systems and magnetic free-energy. It's very safe, zero pollution, portable, and easy maintenance.

Starlink with all the nanotech in us and or forced neruolinking can easily become Skynet and I am not on board. There are safer solutions. EMF radiation is disastrous for our health and well-being.

"MAGNETIC POWER GENERATION
KEPP GENSET is the first commercial-ready magnetic-drive power generator, using the U.S. Patented torque amplifier methodology. The technology resulted from a decade of research and breakthrough engineering to produce and provide the cleanest energy power source for the demanding, power-hungry world. Imagination no fuel, zero pollution emissions, mobile, clean energy for a turnkey power station, expandable and scalable power system."

New Earth runs on magnetic energy- healing for us too.

This company is LIT!

https://keppenergy.com/mag...

13 April, 05:00
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Mag generators are def legit. Have seen a couple videos of them working. They are awesome! I also like tech that doesn't require electricity - copper tube water heaters on roofs etc.

We could def move towards fiber in the future but the infrastructure to streamline it so everyone has access right now would take a while.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 April, 04:31
I would thank God. And The Donald. 🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 April, 03:02
The Cultural Renaissance ReVolution
Everything will change, I am constantly imagining this new world.

12 April, 03:07
In response Just Amom to her Publication
And WE get to help make it! So exciting!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
12 April, 12:11
You forgot all the kinds of cheeze!!! kekek Seriously, well put my friend!! I have been trying to describe what is happening, and you said it fully in uncomplicated logic!!!

12 April, 12:22
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Fooooooook. You are so right! Hahahahaha.