JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 April, 07:23
The future ALWAYS proves the past.

#BestEasterEver

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 April, 08:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
This is actually false. Easter was on April 17 in 1960 the year before JFK became President. 1961 it was April 2, 1962 was April 22 and 1963 was April 14.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I believe it should read that Easter was on the 17th the year Kennedy was elected, which is true. He was elected in 1960! 🤷‍♀️
09:37 AM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 April, 09:39
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
cmon now you are playing around with the verbiage. i think whomever wrote it meant it the way it was written. they just happen to be wrong

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 April, 10:10
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Well. as Far as I am concerned as Soon as Trump was elected in 2016 (He Did not take office until 01/2017) I know He and the WH started to Kick Ass and Take Names Worldwide taking down the 13 Families! This is Fact!

I also know that Joebama OBiden started their Reign on November 9th 2021... When Pfizer and BionTech signed Contracts to Make the Weapons of Mass Destruction “Vaccines”.

So, maybe this Meme Maker made an Error but Since there is No such Thing as a COINCIDENCE, I see where the TRUTH is Justified as 1960
being the Year Kennedy Became POTUS! 👍🤷‍♀️