Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
13 April, 10:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Dwight Eisenhower was in office on April 17th, 1960. I found nothing that says any Easter on April 17th after that until this coming Sunday...... but I love to be wrong, sometimes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 April, 09:58
I Just Pray!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 April, 09:38
We the Patriots deserve something exciting---. ANYTHING! lol!🤩😂😍🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 April, 09:23
None of this is a coincident!

QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
13 April, 08:08
You have me stoked!

You have me stoked!

You have me stoked!

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 April, 08:42
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
look at my post on this thread. this is false

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
13 April, 08:07
This is actually false. Easter was on April 17 in 1960 the year before JFK became President. 1961 it was April 2, 1962 was April 22 and 1963 was April 14.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 April, 09:37
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I believe it should read that Easter was on the 17th the year Kennedy was elected, which is true. He was elected in 1960! 🤷‍♀️

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
13 April, 07:54
i keep seeing this yet i do not see it occurring (under the same calendar) during the years JFK was in WH?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 April, 07:41
😎☝️