Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 April, 09:19
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I worked for 50 years as a nurse, delayed taking my SS purposely to receive the higher benefit for which I PAID into the system for 50 years, then get penalized by the IRMA ( reducing my benefit) because I also was diligent in saving for my latter years. 😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
13 April, 09:27
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
PONZI SCHEME/AKA "Social Security"
Happened to me also. F*****N CROOKS. But give it away to illegals and those that never paid a dime into the system!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 April, 09:12
😡 maybe dems need to all be forced to live off that monthly wage to see what they are doing to American seniors!

this should be illegal and it is definitely unconstitutional to force Americans TO HELP PAY FOR THIS SHIT to illegal aliens that should not even be here in America!

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
13 April, 09:00
This totally made me so sad with reality

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
13 April, 08:55
i agree WRONG on so many levels! We MUST take care of AMERICANS FIRST! Hard working AMERICANS i might add!

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
13 April, 09:18
Good question.

In 2013, the value of welfare benefits were ranked by State.
( https://thefederalistpaper... )

Michael Tanner, co-author of the Cato study, said that since welfare isn’t taxed, a person would have to earn $60,590 in Hawaii to take home the same $49,175 a person on welfare would.

“To be clear: There is no evidence that people on welfare are lazy. Indeed, surveys of them consistently show their desire for a job. But they’re also not stupid. If you pay them more not to work than they can earn by working, many will choose not to work,” Tanner said in a summary of his report. ( https://www.hawaiireporter... )

Under Obama, Under Obama, the total number of voucher households grew to more than 2.2 million. 9 https://nypost.com/2016/05... )

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
13 April, 08:43
Agree! Single mom taking care of Down Syndrome daughter and she only gets $459.00 and thats all we get, except food help.