Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
Chill Bite @Chillbite
13 April, 05:09
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Excellent!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
13 April, 06:20
In response Chill Bite to his Publication
That is from a song called Tarantula, by a band called This Mortal Coil. My friend from the days of Yahoogroups, David Robertson was probably the most prolific music czar and operated around 20 groups. His biggest ones being the topic of ABBA. We'd send each other copies of CDs we'd burn from our rarest gems and he introduced me to this band (and the Polyphonic Spree) and when I heard this song, I was a fan. Their range of songs and the gothic way they record is unlike anything before.

And they do 'I Come And Knock At Every Door' with such an eeriness, almost from the Ether itself. Another one 'Till I Gain Control Again' was far better than the Crystal Gayle version I'd heard long ago. I only knew of her version of it although it's been done by others. But TMC does it the best. It fits their style so well.

And the harmonies of Tarantula...!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396