Doq Holliday @doqholliday
12 April, 03:36
We have bricks (BRICS) and hammer comms.

Who remembers the Trump Hotel Christmas decorations?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
I don't know about any comms, I don't even know where can I find Q post nowadays, but I know what Sergey Lavrov, Russia's foreign relation minister said about the BRICS.
Long story short, he said BRICS are basically half the world so he thinks it's enough to twart the cabal's NWO, by stablishing an NWO of their own, led by Russia and China.
They're working on another international payment system out of SWIFT, to escape sansions and the dollar/debt control system the cabal in US uses to control countries.
But it's hard to imagine they leading the world, as China and India don't really love each other, and China has been trying to fk us up here in Brazil. South Africa I don't even know how they're relevant.
I don't know how it'll play out, we have elections this year and we're expecting fraud as they're more desperate and shameless than Democrats, but whatever the outcome, a choice between the satanic cabal's NWO and the eurasian communist one doesn't seem not even a little promissin
01:11 AM - Apr 13, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Honkler in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Honkler Simpson, click on at the bottom under it