Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We have bricks (BRICS) and hammer comms.

Who remembers the Trump Hotel Christmas decorations?
03:36 PM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Honkler Simpson @Honkler
13 April, 01:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't know about any comms, I don't even know where can I find Q post nowadays, but I know what Sergey Lavrov, Russia's foreign relation minister said about the BRICS.
Long story short, he said BRICS are basically half the world so he thinks it's enough to twart the cabal's NWO, by stablishing an NWO of their own, led by Russia and China.
They're working on another international payment system out of SWIFT, to escape sansions and the dollar/debt control system the cabal in US uses to control countries.
But it's hard to imagine they leading the world, as China and India don't really love each other, and China has been trying to fk us up here in Brazil. South Africa I don't even know how they're relevant.
I don't know how it'll play out, we have elections this year and we're expecting fraud as they're more desperate and shameless than Democrats, but whatever the outcome, a choice between the satanic cabal's NWO and the eurasian communist one doesn't seem not even a little promissin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
12 April, 11:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
12 April, 10:23
To the deep state...
Hey...teachers, leave those kids alone!
Wall/double meanings?
https://youtu.be/5IpYOF4Hi...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
12 April, 07:00
BRICS = 51 in Genatria and GESARA.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 April, 04:23
Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
12 April, 03:47
🙋‍♀️ I do!

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
12 April, 03:50
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
What's circled in the lower right of the picture?

Red Edge @Rededge
12 April, 03:42

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 05:07
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Nana has heard the public announcement of the Queens death is the actual "GO"

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 April, 05:10
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Perfect - Thank you for posting this.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 April, 03:41
I do.