Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 April, 11:26
Watching the water is looking up too.

#Firmament #WordOfGod

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 April, 11:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Now that is a deep rabbit hole. Genesis 1:6 KJB - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 April, 12:31
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
truth be told I'm on the fence. But open minded. Been down both rabbits holes. If the earth is flat then we are living in the matrix or a simulation. Then there is this theory- Kind of like this Freemason. Sun below and the Sun and moon above. This one is a mind thumper.

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
13 April, 12:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I dont believe in flat earth… rather I do hold to the view of Biblical cosmology. Like you I researched and went down the rabbit hole. For me I have a biblical world view. I exmaine things through the lens of the Word of God. After watching this video… I was convinced at minimal… they have been lying to us… I believe at the end of this video… he answers the why…

https://youtu.be/fI3Kig9ch...