Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 April, 11:26
Watching the water is looking up too.

#Firmament #WordOfGod

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 April, 11:41
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Now that is a deep rabbit hole. Genesis 1:6 KJB - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
13 April, 12:18
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
truth be told I'm on the fence. But open minded. Been down both rabbits holes. If the earth is flat then we are living in the matrix or a simulation. Then there is this theory- Kind of like this Freemason. Sun below and the Sun and moon above. This one is a mind thumper.
12:31 AM - Apr 13, 2022
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
13 April, 12:58
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I dont believe in flat earth… rather I do hold to the view of Biblical cosmology. Like you I researched and went down the rabbit hole. For me I have a biblical world view. I exmaine things through the lens of the Word of God. After watching this video… I was convinced at minimal… they have been lying to us… I believe at the end of this video… he answers the why…

https://youtu.be/fI3Kig9ch...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 April, 01:05
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Can't people just do like a 15 or 30 minute video so we all have time to watch???? I will just leave this here for you. Genesis 1:6 KJB - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it divide the waters from the waters.