Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I have a feeling we’re going to be hearing a lot more about HCQ in the future.
10:35 PM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
18 April, 10:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
bought alot of grapefruit and lemons and made my own a few days ago! yeilded 10 pints! 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 April, 04:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
16 April, 10:53

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
16 April, 08:44
If anyone has any experience or info. with hcq and crc (cancer) or ivermectin and crc, please send it my way. I've tweaked on the NIH dot gov articles with little luck. Trying to find dose, etc. Any info. is greatly appreciated. Mahalo 🤙🤙

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 April, 08:48
In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication
Can also try Chlorine Dioxide . start with 2 drop and work up to 12 drops a day in water over about 6-8 weeks and then maintain - had good results in 2 people I know

Only followers of this user (Wolfe1776) can see their posts

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
16 April, 07:08
I have that same feeling too!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 April, 05:49
I purchased a bunch of Cinchona Bark (Jesuit bark), which is one of the original sources of Quinine, at the beginning of the pandemic, and haven't had to use it yet. Raw apple cider vinegar stops my respiratory ailments in less than 24 hours.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
16 April, 05:11

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
16 April, 03:38
got some respiratory virus a week ago - went through the normal routine and it was sticking around - 2 days of IVM- gone

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
16 April, 02:34

16 April, 02:32

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
16 April, 02:18
But be careful. They might poison it!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 April, 02:04
👆 Vincent Kennedy re-posted..... 👀 👇
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 April, 01:33
I am on it right now! 😊🙏🏼

16 April, 01:19
So thankful i bought a shipment in January of 2020.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 April, 01:21

judi jones @justj88
16 April, 01:07

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
16 April, 01:04
* insert HCQ cherry flavor meme here *

I miss that pic :'(

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
16 April, 01:53
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
😉

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 April, 06:08
Viable cancer studies where this greatly impacted a positive outcome!!!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
13 April, 01:22
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I wonder if this would work for Diabetic Neuropathy?

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
13 April, 12:14
I have a feeling you are correct sir!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 April, 11:28
I've been taking it for over 10 yrs, to slow my
rheumatoid arthritis. It's very cheap & S/be OTC.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
13 April, 12:14
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Do you get it via prescription or maybe you found a way to get it w/o prescription??

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 April, 11:18
AND SNAKES

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 April, 11:13
I feel that all the cures will be otc before this is over.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 April, 10:47
With new revelations on the snake venom/covid 19
there has to be great meme in the works somewhere
on how Hydrox will be the Snake Oil you want to buy
from the "Snake oil salesman"

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
12 April, 11:18
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
How long have they known the tap water is not safe?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
13 April, 12:17
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
And they will all need our help when they wake up. After the red pill comes truth medicine.

Diana DJT @Diana
12 April, 10:40
Follow Up at GYN Oncologist.. not a FOOKING WORD

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 April, 11:00
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
🙏💕