Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Many people think Ezra Cohen-Watnick is a serious candidate for being Q (he’s definitely on the short list & his COMS are legendary).

“World stalemate. We have the goods on everyone else. There is so much string pulling and blackmail that we need to cut these off to truly gain the power granted to us by the Patriots and hard working people of this great country.“ ⤵️
08:41 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
03 February, 11:41
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
🙏Cohen in Hebrew means "Priest"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peace Justice @JusticePeace
02 February, 02:19
Q is 10 people - military & civilation - the real Q will not be revealed to the public eye until the end - The Best is yet to come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Nicholls @6sense
02 February, 12:08
Idk? But if I thought he was
I would keep it to myself!
Too many nasty negative people looking for other people just to do harm.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
01 February, 11:37
A Kennedy. Find their Timber video. Many have said hes in it. Also, if I recall correctly his name was mentioned in a Q post. Hes a big player but maybe not Q??????

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
01 February, 09:49
I have said it from the beginning its Better with Ezra! 🇺🇸👍🏻👊🏻

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 February, 08:54
Ezra, yes. GhostEzra (who is not this man), no. But Q is a team. If there is someone "in charge" of that team, there may be people who we are not aware of. Fun to watch, no matter the players.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 February, 08:56
Canadian Patriot poted this image earlier.

Looks like POTUS doing a military briefing from the Winter Whitehouse.

You can see the Marine flag behind one group, the Navy blues, and the Airforce and Army BDUs, not sure about the last group, maybe National Guard?

I have a question re the outline of the fence, is that being projected onto the tabletop?