Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 April, 08:10
Good morning patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 April, 08:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I like bees very much. They're a lot smarter than people think. They can even get to know a particular person, feel the vibrations of everything around them, they have empathy and social sensitivity.
One man who is a beekeeper from his ancestors has about 60 hives in the hives next to my garden. I can stand right next to the hives when the beekeeper is working, bees won't hurt me. He laughs about it that he hadn't seen it yet. I think they're just used to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 April, 11:03
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
My Gran was a bee charmer. She said if I'm ever surrounded by bees, never be afraid.

Just visualize a honeycomb in your head & you'll never get stsung.

Must have worked for her because she never wore protective clothing when working around the bees.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
I love that...."bee charmer"...awesome😄
11:57 AM - Apr 12, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 April, 12:54
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
From the movie, Fried Green Tomatoes...

But my Gran also said that years before the movie, so...

Great movie, btw.