Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 April, 08:10
Good morning patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
I like bees very much. They're a lot smarter than people think. They can even get to know a particular person, feel the vibrations of everything around them, they have empathy and social sensitivity.
One man who is a beekeeper from his ancestors has about 60 hives in the hives next to my garden. I can stand right next to the hives when the beekeeper is working, bees won't hurt me. He laughs about it that he hadn't seen it yet. I think they're just used to me.
08:41 AM - Apr 12, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 April, 11:03
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
My Gran was a bee charmer. She said if I'm ever surrounded by bees, never be afraid.

Just visualize a honeycomb in your head & you'll never get stsung.

Must have worked for her because she never wore protective clothing when working around the bees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
12 April, 11:57
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I love that...."bee charmer"...awesome😄

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 April, 11:59
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
my grandpa too! I learned alot from him! I was fascinated when he was spinning honey off the combs and they would land on me but not sting! He use to let them sting him in his knuckles for arthritis he said! 🙏🏼🥰❤️🥰🙏🏼