Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
12 April, 08:10
Good morning patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 April, 08:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I like bees very much. They're a lot smarter than people think. They can even get to know a particular person, feel the vibrations of everything around them, they have empathy and social sensitivity.
One man who is a beekeeper from his ancestors has about 60 hives in the hives next to my garden. I can stand right next to the hives when the beekeeper is working, bees won't hurt me. He laughs about it that he hadn't seen it yet. I think they're just used to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 April, 11:03
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
My Gran was a bee charmer. She said if I'm ever surrounded by bees, never be afraid.

Just visualize a honeycomb in your head & you'll never get stsung.

Must have worked for her because she never wore protective clothing when working around the bees.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
A FRIEND AND I WORKED WITH HIS HIVES ON THE FARM WE NEVER WORE BEE SUITS I HAVE AN ACRE OF GARDEN AND TWO HIVES.
11:53 AM - Apr 12, 2022
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
12 April, 12:53
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Lovely!

I'm hoping to get some bees in a horizontal hive next spring. I'll build the hive first, of course, then see if I can find a swarm & attract them to my "bee taxi" with essential oil of melissa, which they love!

I have always loved the sounds of bees. I really enjoy them when I'm out in the garden.

I'm planting a lot of nectar-bearing perennials this year so next year will be bountiful for the little critters! I want to have all that in place before I get the bees.

Putting in berry bushes & all kinds of permaculture this year.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 April, 12:55
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
YEP THE BEES HERE HAVE ALL THE NECTAR THEY DESIRE