Photon 333 donated @Photon
11 April, 11:20
Who is Stew Peters? He is a radio and talk show host from Minnesota, base of the Mayo Clinic. Does he like or hate Trump? I've been on the fence about him since he popped up on the scene 2 years ago.

At this point, we need to question everything. I had to take a step back from his "Watch The Water" episode to consider all possibilities. Why use that Q phrase, for example. Why connect snake venom to water and C19? Who recites the "snake" poem on occasion? DJT.

Is this a setup to implicate Trump and Q?

Think about how much snake venom one would need to "infect" the world. A TON. That alone doesn't seem logical. Unless the water tainted is from a food source, like a soda. And not everyone drinks tap water.

And what if C19 was the flu. What if the treatments alone were killing people (i.e., Remdesivir). I'm going to write further about this, but I think we all need to question this entire situation. Why are many of the C19 doctors connected to Oprah?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
12 April, 06:05
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I love the level head in this. but something is amiss, Ive hated the medical and dental profession for years, haven't been to the doctor for literally, hear me literally for 22 years. When my youngest son was born was the last time. Hubby and I have been sick for over a month. REALLY sick. we live just outside of small town USA and shop local plant garden raise ducks etc. WE ARE SERIOUSLY SICK!!!! IT CANNOT BE ALL FAKE! WE ARE IN SERIOUS PERIL HERE. WTF?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
12 April, 06:41
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Are you drinking city water?

12 April, 09:46
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
No It's well water.

I would some Ivermectin and your zinc & Vit D to see if any improvements
09:51 AM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Katherineirene in this post can reply
12 April, 10:04
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
We ordered some.
It should be here today.
Thank You!

12 April, 10:11
Good glad to hear. I wish I could have gotten some to my Sissy but the hospital already had her. You know the rest of the story.