Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Maybe we should reframe "holding the line" from "not doing anything and waiting for habbenings" to "the most important thing you will ever do (apart from raise kids)"?
06:38 AM - Apr 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
12 April, 09:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It's like living in two timelines at the same time. the old "normal" and the new highly vibrating Christ energy of love. You who have been attentive and awake for a long time must also feel this? All the things we have left, it's 2 vastly different lives. I am so deeply grateful that I was awakened and thus helped to change the first epidemic law, in Denmark, because we made demonstrations and wrote letters to local and top politicians. It helps! On Saturday, World Freedom Alliance and JFK (Jorden, Frihed og Kunstskab) arranged a demo in Copenhagen about all the vaccine side effects. And there are many more demos on the way over the spring and summer. We will never give up !!! We fight for Freedom, Peace and our children .. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
12 April, 08:49
Holding the line is never doing nothing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Cat @Pugmommy
12 April, 06:56
For me it's not just holding the line. For me it also means to separate myself from a lot, to make myself independent... so to speak, fuck the system with a new, better way of life. I don't play in their games anymore...