Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 12:30
The damn covid came from snake venom and they killed the man that discovered it Bing Lu.
They have lied to everything in covid and PURPOSELY set up the hospital protocol to kill millions of ppl with the remdesivir.

Watch the Stew Peters expose, it burns them to the ground just fookn wait til all these ppl find out their family members were murdered.

This man tied it all together.
The evil house is falling down now!

https://rumble.com/v10miez...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
I would suggest some critical thinking and caution. We honestly don't know all of the answers here.

There's a lot of water out there. Think of all of the snake venom needed to poison people all over the world. There's more to this story than we know.

Dr. Ardis did not, IMO, tie all of this up. There are now more questions than answers (see my timeline).

Be anons. Dig.
12:59 AM - Apr 12, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
13 April, 09:37
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Nice to see someone is grounded on this site....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
12 April, 12:02
maybe not exactly snake venom, but poisons with similar properties...
https://www.sciencedirect....

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
12 April, 01:41
I know many people who were unvaccinated and have their own wells who were very sick with Covid. A very interesting interview but if true, how are all the people not on municipal water getting sick?

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 April, 01:14
wondering if its as simple as being distributed through hand sanitizer which is about 40% water 🤷‍♀️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 April, 01:08
True but there are a lot of doctors out there saying this same thing about the protocols killing ppl that could be cured easily.
I guess we will see. I usually give evey thing the 48hr rule.
He seems to tie it together pretty well tho.
Seems he has put some time into checking it out, idk.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 April, 03:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm not only speaking of the treatments, but the origins. This topic is complex, and I understand the medical terminology and issues. I too have put time into checking all of this out.

No one wants an authority figure to be wrong. But they are quite regularly, especially when there are so many lies about the topic.

Dr. Ardis made many good points and connections. What he is saying just does not explain everything, IMHO.