Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 March, 10:09
GEORGE. #9

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captian ADHD @CaptianADHD
04 March, 01:53
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
so jr was showing [them] to us way back then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 March, 07:52
In response Captian ADHD to his Publication
Exactly the title of the mag exposed the man behind the attempted assassination of sr.

Captian ADHD @CaptianADHD
05 March, 12:54
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
he has always been someone i thought very special, i was given that nudge to draw him again. i made this for all to have. i did it in june but didn't go public till his birthday. gmGod bless and much love.

Diana DJT @Diana
18 March, 01:48
In response Captian ADHD to his Publication
Wow, such incredible talent, make him proud Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by CaptianADHD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Captian ADHD, click on at the bottom under it