Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
02 March, 10:09
GEORGE. #9

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captian ADHD @CaptianADHD
04 March, 01:53
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
so jr was showing [them] to us way back then?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 March, 07:52
In response Captian ADHD to his Publication
Exactly the title of the mag exposed the man behind the attempted assassination of sr.

he has always been someone i thought very special, i was given that nudge to draw him again. i made this for all to have. i did it in june but didn't go public till his birthday. gmGod bless and much love.
12:54 AM - Mar 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by CaptianADHD in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
10 April, 12:07
You are very talented. ♥️

11 April, 10:49
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
thank you.

Diana DJT @Diana
18 March, 01:48
Wow, such incredible talent, make him proud Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

11 April, 10:50
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
thank you

Trilby Smith @Trilby_Smith144
06 March, 02:35
Love it, friend...

06 March, 10:31
In response Trilby Smith to her Publication
thank you