Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
What do you think something like this goes for?
NJ
04:30 PM - Apr 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 April, 07:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK. My new little business mate, and my own coffee bean brand.. Any guesses where my inspo came from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
12 April, 06:58
YOUR SOUL!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
12 April, 06:42

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
12 April, 05:02
17million ez.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
12 April, 03:26
I already made my guess....but I wanted to clarify....does it come with a housekeeper, cook, and someone to fetch stuff from the far end of the "house"? Because I can't walk that far if I forgot my purse. lol.

David Spiegel @dspiegel
12 April, 03:16

suZy Connolly @suZq14
12 April, 10:55
probably cost an arm and a soul

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 10:03

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 April, 10:03

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 April, 09:47
A fren sent me this yesterday. 🤔

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
12 April, 09:31
39 million???

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 April, 09:14
depends…what exit? 😎
my guess Alpine or Bedminster

Bee Saved @BSaved
12 April, 09:10
I don’t need much. Just to be able to live on my retirement I built up by turning wrenches on elevators over the last 40 years and be tgere for my 3 grandsons.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 April, 09:04
I could probably afford one window. Can you live in a window?

Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
12 April, 09:01
lol "babe im going to the eastern quadrant for the day" 🤪

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 April, 08:55
92,000,000-11,110,000

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
12 April, 08:50
FLY ROTH FLY

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 April, 08:50
33 M mas o menos

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
12 April, 08:44
Too much. Just want a cabin in nature and I would be happy.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 April, 07:48
WNJ - gematria - Drop 451

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
12 April, 03:36
not my style...so guess the value would be in the eye of the beholder. The grass on the other hand that seems at least 55Million👍😁

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
12 April, 02:11
A boatload of cash!

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
12 April, 01:08
17 million

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
12 April, 01:06
Who lives there?
Are they negatively impacted by 12/21 and about to have assets siezed?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 April, 12:28
Probably Your Soul in this world.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
12 April, 12:22
Straight answer?

1 Silver DollAr.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 April, 11:33
I’m guessing that it would go for multi millions. NJ is home to many spectacular…castles?

Caps = 47.
TS = 430.

By contrast, Elon Musk, in May of 2020, vowed to “own no house”, and now lives in a $50,000 pre-fabricated rental house in Texas. The last house he sold was a 47 acre CA estate. Did he go from Dark to Light? Seems so. I’m rooting for him.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

https://www.funnewjersey.c...

https://qalerts.app/?n=430
https://qalerts.app/?n=212

il Donaldo Trumpo
PapiTrumpo
Good to hear mi Elon is not joining twitter's board of directors... CUE THE HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!!

Shane posted this at 2:12 AM ET this morning.

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
11 April, 11:09
what county in NJ? lol