Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 April, 07:50
George mentioned "Eagle Eyed".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
11 April, 10:14
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Right!? That's what I'm wondering, I'm wondering if ALL sides ARE Bad! That were being walked right into the NWO! It doesnt make any sence! Thought THIS was Finally a go last week? Notice Everytime they say EBS is going to happen and these criminals are going to be arrested, Then that day comes and goes and NOTHING! I was pist yesterday over this! I usually don't say anything to my kids, because we have been let down so much I stopped warning them, but I REALLY believed the crap! Again, I look like a FOOL! My son says yesterday, that he wants me to STOP lisening to any of it! that Their both playing head games with us! I can't even defend myself because ITS TRUE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
You are no fool.
Some have been at this battle for decades!
I have been pointing out there is a mix of good and evil.
The good appears bad and vise versa it seems.
Faith in God, not in man.
There is so much evil going on such as abuse of children why is this allowed by God?
I will keep my Faith but I also will wonder why evil is allowed to continue.
12:17 PM - Apr 11, 2022
In response Ralene Peters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Happy Days, click on at the bottom under it