Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 April, 04:24
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Here's the deal. Whether we like it or not, we've seen numerous other videos where clearly there was something going on with one eye, or both of them and people said "something isn't right here." How is this time any different??? Because it's Donald Trump???
We've seen videos of Pelosi where clearly, it isn't Pelosi. We've seen videos of Biden where his mask didn't even cover his neck, his eyes were clearly behind a mask. We just watched a video with Boris Johnson where his nose was separating and his mask was clearly on his face crooked. Each to his won, BUT something here isn't right. People of course are free to make of it what they will, SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT, I don't care how much you wanna believe in a person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 April, 04:24
Here's the deal. Whether we like it or not, we've seen numerous other videos where clearly there was something going on with one eye, or both of them and people said "something isn't right here." How is this time any different??? Because it's Donald Trump???
We've seen videos of Pelosi where clearly, it isn't Pelosi. We've seen videos of Biden where his mask didn't even cover his neck, his eyes were clearly behind a mask. We just watched a video with Boris Johnson where his nose was separating and his mask was clearly on his face crooked. Each to his won, BUT something here isn't right. People of course are free to make of it what they will, SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT, I don't care how much you wanna believe in a person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 April, 07:21
Also 55.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
11 April, 07:17
I think he could be Archangel Uriel

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
11 April, 06:34
Now read the snake poem again. wow. have we been deceived. I pray not.

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
11 April, 07:02
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
There was an anon that stated Trump died from a heart attack and satan entered his body ...broke down from Q drops🤷🏼‍♀️

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
11 April, 07:03
In response kim schwartz to his Publication
would you have a copy of snake poem?

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
11 April, 01:53
Either OR it's the light shining brighter in his right eye and cataracts look like that.

Happy Days @Sun2516
11 April, 12:29
103 likes but nobody knows what it means.
That is fantastic 👌

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
11 April, 12:31
In response Happy Days to his Publication

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
11 April, 11:11
eagles.. birds of prey

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
11 April, 10:42
Trust only GOD! Simple - I do not trust any of these people - it's all a show - remember! Who does that - who continues to torment people knowing everything that we have been through - oh let's see if we can break them. SMH!!

Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
11 April, 10:14
Right!? That's what I'm wondering, I'm wondering if ALL sides ARE Bad! That were being walked right into the NWO! It doesnt make any sence! Thought THIS was Finally a go last week? Notice Everytime they say EBS is going to happen and these criminals are going to be arrested, Then that day comes and goes and NOTHING! I was pist yesterday over this! I usually don't say anything to my kids, because we have been let down so much I stopped warning them, but I REALLY believed the crap! Again, I look like a FOOL! My son says yesterday, that he wants me to STOP lisening to any of it! that Their both playing head games with us! I can't even defend myself because ITS TRUE!

Happy Days @Sun2516
11 April, 12:17
In response Ralene Peters to her Publication
You are no fool.
Some have been at this battle for decades!
I have been pointing out there is a mix of good and evil.
The good appears bad and vise versa it seems.
Faith in God, not in man.
There is so much evil going on such as abuse of children why is this allowed by God?
I will keep my Faith but I also will wonder why evil is allowed to continue.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 April, 02:07
In response Ralene Peters to her Publication
My very last hope is Durham. He is making the news more and more but lets see...

Happy Days @Sun2516
11 April, 09:59
My opinion is that this is pointed out for a reason.
We have seen this before with the eyes.
Are we suppose to guess forever?
Someone knows the answers.
My faith is in God not in man.

Ralene Peters @GmaRoBigONE
11 April, 09:58
ME TOO! I have my eyes on him, but did not expect this! I'm already wondering whats really going on because NOTHING EVER HAPPENS! They need to shut down media, NOW! Someone is going to end up SNAPPING! I know this weekend they set me off a few times, with OUTRIGHT Blaten LIES! I hate it when the Q-Anon's, Enemy of the State, Pedophiles, A CULT! Everything THEY are, they say it's us. When are we FINALLY going to get disclosure?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
11 April, 09:15
Not Gonna Lie. This Freaked Me Out

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
11 April, 09:18
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
Both Reptiles

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 April, 12:35
In response ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ to his Publication
mmmhmmm yup me too.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
11 April, 08:41
Makes me feel like we've all been lied to. Cause all iI see is the government doing anything it wants to hurt us all.

OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
11 April, 06:57
😐

11 April, 06:11
He knows. He is squinting to try and hide it. Black eye club Vril? We have to ask.

11 April, 06:08
He was shifting. Look at the right ear and the sides of his nose. wow. I love Trump. This makes me worry. He's not one of us?

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 April, 04:12
We haven´t seen the real Trump for a while. Only mask and CGI. Trump 2.0 , Trump 3.0......................

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
11 April, 01:27

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
11 April, 01:34
In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 April, 10:27
WTF

11 April, 06:18
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
yeah. exactly

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
10 April, 09:46
Pleaedian?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 10:05
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Pleiadians are NOT reptilians unless hybrid. Their DNA is tied to Birds.

If we had Trumps real birthdate, time and place I could confirm that. There is speculation he is actually Patton's biological son born on a different date.

Trump has Annunaki, Alpha Centaurian and Lyran predominant in his soul lineage. The Lyran is the good heart. The Alpha Centaurian is the Tough Guy and the Annunaki is the one that loves the limelight and Gold. The Alpha Centaurian could cause the slit and be on the side of good.

Are many Trumps out there now like the one who recovered from covid and said his blood was the vax & the other who said he took the shot, get the shot. "?" Huh?

The Pleiadian energies in play are JFK JR. His birth chart has THREE planets in the pleiades at the time of his birth. You need at least one to have a soul origin, 2 is rare, I've never come across some with three. JFK SR has 1. q on Truth posted this- The Pleiades constellation is in the patio lights.

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
10 April, 09:44
There is new smart contact lens with an integrated camera. The camera would be very small and sit near the edge of the contact lens so that it doesn’t obscure your vision. By virtue of being part of the contact lens, the camera would naturally follow your gaze, allowing for a huge range of awesome applications, early warning systems (the camera spots a hazard before your brain does), facial recognition, and superhuman powers (telescopic and infrared/night vision). In related news,
This new smart contact lens would have a tiny CMOS camera sensor just below your pupil, control circuit, and some method of receiving power wirelessly. Because an imaging sensor, by definition, has to absorb light, it wouldn’t be transparent — but it could probably be color matched to your iris, so that your eyes don’t look too freaky.
It also allows the camera to record and let someone else
look through your eye camera, who is at an offsite location.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 April, 10:30
In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication
ohhhh that makes sense. maybe why hes blinking like crazy

Miss WinMa @MissWinMa
10 April, 09:25
Those are shape shifter eyes......he is not or no longer human...

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 April, 09:00
That is NOT normal.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
10 April, 08:40
Trump
The Patriot
The Biologist
The Physicist
The Chess Grandmaster
The Billionaire Barron
The Time Traveler
The Diplomat
The Husband
The Father
The Boss
and....

The Chosen One

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
10 April, 09:31
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Expond please , The Chosen one ?

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
10 April, 09:51
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
The last president.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 April, 08:34
True Lyran-🦁 oraphim shapeshifter (Orig Builder race) leader in this battle to liberate world/GAIA. Q posted before that 45 is of Highest classification, meaning he’s from another adv. world in his majestic/adv. physical form. ✨ https://ascensionglossary....

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
10 April, 08:07
'on target' with laser precision!

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 April, 08:05
🆑🅾️ne