Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There is so much staged drama going on… which at one level is exhausting and makes me want to withdraw to just focus on my own small world, but at another is the greatest story ever and I am nonstop drawn to fight.

Maybe it's the essential conundrum of unrestricted warfare against occultists: you are being gaslit so hard, and your loved ones weaponised against you, that the only refuge and respite is in the spiritual, not the physical.
06:15 AM - Apr 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Just Cat @Pugmommy
12 April, 03:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The only thing that helps here is to stay in your own center 🙏🏻💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
12 April, 03:06
Spiritual Warfare.
Don't worry, cause we are winning bigly.
The pressure on the darkness increased.
They can't hide anymore in the shadows.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 April, 03:01
WHAT ME PERSONALLY SHAKEN IS, HOW MANY STILL BELIEVE IN MI-6 AND CIA PROPAGANDA🙈🤣🤣🤣

IMAGINE, THAT THERE IS OSIRIS AMONG US... BUDDY, WHICH HAS TO CLEAN UP WHOLE "Augiasstal" 🤣🤣🤣

PERSONALLY I PITTY THIS BUDDY...
SO MUCH WORK LEFT... 😂😂😂

THAT IS PROOF, HOW MUCH ACTUALLY SATANISTS ARE MIND FUCKED...

EVERY ONE, WHO GOES TO WORK REGULARLY KNOW, THAT AS MUCH WORK YOU CAN SKIP, THAT MUCH EASIER IT IS...

SO IF THE HYPOTHETICAL OSIRIS LIVE AMONG US, HE WILL ACTUALLY DO EVERYTHINK POSSIBLE TO SAVE AS MANY SOULS, AS HE COULD... TO MAKE HIS JOB EASIER😂😂😂

FROM DEATH IS ZERO PROFIT, DEATH WILL NEVER LEARN FROM MISTAKE HE / SHE MADE... ONLY DULL WORK WITH WAGE HIS SOUL, SEND HIM / HER AGAIN BACK ON EARTH...

BUT IN CASE OF SATANIST, THEIR SOUL MUST BE DESTROYED. NUT JOB 🤣🤣🤣

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 April, 02:36
Boy your words always describe how I am feeling. It is so good to have company in this madness.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 April, 01:10
There truly must be balance in all the crazy agenda that surrounds us. I am spoiled living here in Oregon with so much wilderness to run off to. Nature sure helps lift my spirit and find balance.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
11 April, 01:03
HELLO GEORGE FLOYD MONUMENT STRUCK BY GOD?

The Events Posted Here Represent The Complete Soft Disclosure Preparing The World For The EBS And Martial Law. Preparing For The Military Tribunals. The Best Is Yet To Come.

This Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg Of What They Have Done To Our Innocent Children. Prepare Yourselves.

https://rumble.com/v10kfc5...

True North @TrueNorthGirl
11 April, 01:01
Oh boy does this ever resonate.
Finding that sweet spot is easier said than done.
Thank you for expressing the authentic emotional dichotomy of War.
Stay strong, fellow Patriot.
Pray. 🙏🏻

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
11 April, 01:01
Ah! Just the way God planned it!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
11 April, 10:30
I found my tribe at yoga studios, meditation circles, spiritual retreats and sound healing groups. There I was taught how to release old trauma and lift my vibration. I developed my intuition and connection to God (kinda the same thing to me). Covid hit and I lost over half of my spiritual tribe to fear and not walking their previous walk. My old teachers became zoom mask shaming fearful whimps.
I created my own healing center. My tribe is growing again.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 April, 10:29
Martin thanks for your help and support my Stepfather who is a republican and voted for Trump but is 87 doesn't see what's right in front of him and we have gotten into so arguments of course I take and stop and tell him I am sorry and allow it not to continue as a recognize it is part of there plan to divide and conquer

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 April, 10:01
I agree! I can not wait for the TRUTHS to Flow Out and those with closed minds finally have NO choice but to see we tried to help them!

I am figuring out that those who are shutting us down and can not even carry on an Adult conversation about the TRUTHS, most likely have skin in the game. If they admit what we KNOW, they will lose something! 😳😳😳. Even our own friends & family!! (You can’t have two masters.... God or....).

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
11 April, 09:58
You said it Martin. It's a nonstop Rollercoaster ride of climbs, loops and free falls It's exhausting yet exhikerating. We can never let our guard down again. We have an evil enemy to eliminate or die trying.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
11 April, 09:44
Spiritual Warfare

God seperates his chosen/elect from the people around us that we depended on for strength, friensdship, guidance.

At this point God can recreate you for His work. Look for real Teachers of spiritual things you have never heard of. Practice these new ways when you see an instruction, immediately. Ask questions! Its a sign of a desire to change. immediately discounting an idea, or fear of judgement will keep you in the dark.

all spiritual principles are the guidelines, and the experience is yours! we all have different experiences!

there are TEACHERS here!

LEARN!!!

5D will never be handed to you. Its a choice.

Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
11 April, 03:30
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 April, 09:38
Well said, Martin! This war is brutal and exhausting, but we cannot allow ourselves to tire out. We stand together, always.🙏

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
11 April, 09:28
I know what you mean. My father in law is a great man. But he REFUSES to turn off the one eyed devil in the living room. I have shown him PROOF in video and paper and I see daily what this jab is doing via my job in healthcare. This weekend he brought up the Ukraine issue and my son told him to turn off the liberal lying propaganda machine. He then told my hubby to stop listening to who we are listening to and turn on the TV. WHOAAA.... Could this be the 4-6% lost forever? Sorry...but I am done trying to convince him. I love him but it has to be at a distance. And I am ok with that.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 April, 09:10
Don't let the media lie to you...again.

This is the reality of what's happening in Ukraine
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://anonup.com/thread/...
🇺🇦⚡“We had orders to shoot to kill at any moving person, whether it was peaceful or not.”

Employees of the National Guard of Ukraine who surrendered told how the leadership ordered the execution of civilians in Rubizhne:

“At some point, people were brought there, there were both women and men ... The people who were brought were with white bandages, they were residents of Rubizhne. They put everyone in front of us, we were ordered to shoot them all.

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
11 April, 06:48
You had me at gaslit! Was in a marriage with someone who was a psycho path. The blessing is i can see it 10 miles away now. God turns everything into good.
I am so blessed to be awake for four years!

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
11 April, 06:44
WELL SAID !

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts