Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 April, 02:37
Master of Disguise 😎

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 April, 10:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
TS
14:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
qpost 1437 looks a lot like a couple islands from the air…almost looks like marthas vinyard and nantucket. ive never seen it myself so i could br wrong
10:30 PM - Apr 10, 2022
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Elizabeast in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 April, 10:06
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Martha's Vineyard is know for their "Fools Clouds", that blanket the landing strip making it essential that pilots know and use their instrument panel / not visual sighting.
Also, Jr had a cast on his ankle and Flight logs do not normally give clearance for flight in that condition, as you need the foot pedals for steering. A cast is a heavy dead weight-would be difficult to fly - not impossible, a heavier task.

11 April, 07:34
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
with out context, i had no idea what i was looking at. with vk time stamp it is pretty clear, foggy but clear.