Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 April, 02:37
Master of Disguise 😎

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
10 April, 07:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Vincent F is NOT JFK jr. He is John Denver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 April, 07:56
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
You don't think there can be more than one person playing a character?

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
10 April, 09:29
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
No I don't think so. VF is a very short man. Saw him live up close on the Million Mile march in NYC. He also wears that hat because he is bald underneath.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
Think of Trump. How many Trumps?
🍿🎥 There are pictures out there that compare the different VF. There’s at least 2 of them. Sometimes tall, sometimes short. I believe the nose is different too. When they’re side by side you really see the difference. And yes, John Denver is one of them. I have a so many screenshots to go through. Once I find them I will post them to you. 😉
09:48 PM - Apr 10, 2022
In response Marti McFly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sercorimo ..., click on at the bottom under it