Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
🚨 BREAKING 🚨 THIS JUST IN 🚨WRTN
Michael Jackson to perform during The Super Bowl Halftime show disguised as The Weekend on 2/7/21
08:07 PM - Feb 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Yol Ubsa @yolsync
07 February, 01:21
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
You are correct, today Mr. Pool posted this pic on tw and I think it has to do with Michael Jackson and his accident when filming a Pepsi commercial and tomorrow in the SB he will have to wear a mask 🤩😍.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yol Ubsa @yolsync
01 February, 11:48
I think I lived in a cave but I did not know this singer until now that you are mentioning him, who just began to make himself noticed a year after MJ's "death", I already heard his songs and it's definitely MJ, his voice it's unmistakable. I'm excited 🤩.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
01 February, 09:55
Hmmm, interesting. I will be watching for sure to see this and also to see the KC Chiefs win back to back Superbowls.

Angel Mother @AngelMother
01 February, 09:13

Astric Angel @Astric
01 February, 09:08
have you seen The weekend lately?!? 🤦‍♀️

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 February, 09:06
LMAO

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 February, 08:43
song title, lol
if his music is this good I'd listen anyway

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
01 February, 08:24
save your tears...

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
01 February, 08:23
Really ? Where was that shared ? I think that would be pretty hard to do. I have met The Weekend before and unless he is literally wearing an entire full body suit I dont know how thats possible ? I am sure when Michael Jackson comes out he will come out as himself to perform! 😎🍿🇺🇸🦅

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
01 February, 09:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
truth is stranger than fiction. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Milli Vanilli were just faces behind someone else's voice.

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
01 February, 08:16
Listen to this song by the weekend. https://youtu.be/NzAXjb9ts...

Donna Corn @Ddmason
01 February, 10:59
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
that is definitely mj.

WWG1WGA THEGREATAWAKENING @Brielle222
07 February, 03:11
In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
i agree that this voice is MJ!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 February, 08:15
That would be wild and awesome.Maybe some people would wake up

Angel Joy @superradangel
01 February, 08:12
C'mon, Pop Tart. Keep pulling my ballerina leg, mkay.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 February, 08:10
Wait really?

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
01 February, 08:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I was just told NOT to miss the Halftime Show!