One Human Race. One American Flag.
One Divine Creator.
https://twitter.com/RepMTG...
06:15 PM - Apr 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
10 April, 09:05
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
How about no. There are vastly different races of different ancestries and different origins and that fact is completely fine by me, no need to sugar coat it. We're much more than just the physical either way, but we should accept the most obvious truth and live according to it, we can't be merged into one genderless raceless hominid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 April, 09:11
In response God Wins to his Publication
To each their own, but no, I disagree 100% with "Different races", even as a concept.

We all come from Adam & Eve (man & woman; not genderless) and through Noah & Naamah (man & woman; not genderless) post Flood.

I do agree that we are more physical though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
10 April, 08:55
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Each soul a unique creation of our Father God. Specifically designed by His Hand and each uniquely qualified to do a mission in this life. Psalms 139th chapter:
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my informed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand—when I awake, I am still with you. Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 April, 08:58
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Amen and Thank you Brandy!