Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 April, 06:15
One Human Race. One American Flag.
One Divine Creator.
https://twitter.com/RepMTG...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
10 April, 09:05
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
How about no. There are vastly different races of different ancestries and different origins and that fact is completely fine by me, no need to sugar coat it. We're much more than just the physical either way, but we should accept the most obvious truth and live according to it, we can't be merged into one genderless raceless hominid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
To each their own, but no, I disagree 100% with "Different races", even as a concept.

We all come from Adam & Eve (man & woman; not genderless) and through Noah & Naamah (man & woman; not genderless) post Flood.

I do agree that we are more physical though.
09:11 PM - Apr 10, 2022
In response God Wins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
10 April, 09:25
Here's an interesting video to introduce you to some different information

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Cro magnon

Adam and Eve story is much more elaborate than you may think

Cain says to Adam:
Genesis 4:14, NIV: Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.'

"and whoever finds me will kill me."

If you don't understand the difference between our races, than show me a black civilization created without colonization.
The truth is hard to swallow, especially after all the propaganda, but after learning what we anons know, nothing should surprise us.
Debunking Out-of-Africa Theory in Under 15 Minutes - ROBERT SEPEHR - YouTube

The replacement, or out of Africa, model proposes a single and relatively recent transition from archaic hominins to anatomically correct humans in Africa, f...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 April, 09:52
In response God Wins to his Publication
Watched it with an open mind. Interesting interpretation and theory based upon more theories such as "evolution" which is still unproven. This is closer to science fiction than science fact.

To each their own.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 April, 09:12
*more than just physical