Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 April, 04:25
Today was the day that I was really getting serious buying Crypto. I already have some, but I thought I would go out on a limb and be adventurous. It's been 5 hours and I'm no further than I was 5 hours ago. I went through 6 credit cards, all denied, one debit card, denied, Moon Pay system, your password has expired, another system...denied, need a passport for Id...(Heck no) How in the world are you buying Crypto? My other company doesn't have the coins that I want to buy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
10 April, 04:40
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I'm assuming that you're using Lobstr and trying to make a purchase for XLM through Moonpay. At times, the Moonpay process can be tedious and their purchase fees are a bit expensive. For this reason, many people fund their account by purchasing XLM from another source and send it to their Lobstr wallet.

You can easily purchase XLM through Coinbase for a much lower fee and proceed to send it to your Lobstr wallet address.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
Speaking of Lobstr, I'm am gun shy, I need to get my Cryto out of my Website into a wallet. I'm scared to death transferring, any pointers?
04:48 PM - Apr 10, 2022
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 April, 04:49
New to it all, so be kind. I have been sitting on this since April.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
15 April, 07:38
If you decide to use Coinbase, you can add a debit card as method of payment. Don't add your your bank account DIRECTLY, because it will cause quite a delay in the process. If the debit card is denied/blocked by the bank, Coinbase allows you to use Paypal as a way to bypass any potential hurdles from your bank. 👍