Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
Today was the day that I was really getting serious buying Crypto. I already have some, but I thought I would go out on a limb and be adventurous. It's been 5 hours and I'm no further than I was 5 hours ago. I went through 6 credit cards, all denied, one debit card, denied, Moon Pay system, your password has expired, another system...denied, need a passport for Id...(Heck no) How in the world are you buying Crypto? My other company doesn't have the coins that I want to buy.
04:25 PM - Apr 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply
metal master @metalmaster
10 April, 04:56
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I buy crypto through both Webull and Crypto.com. I deposit directly from my credit union

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
10 April, 04:40
I'm assuming that you're using Lobstr and trying to make a purchase for XLM through Moonpay. At times, the Moonpay process can be tedious and their purchase fees are a bit expensive. For this reason, many people fund their account by purchasing XLM from another source and send it to their Lobstr wallet.

You can easily purchase XLM through Coinbase for a much lower fee and proceed to send it to your Lobstr wallet address.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 April, 04:48
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
Speaking of Lobstr, I'm am gun shy, I need to get my Cryto out of my Website into a wallet. I'm scared to death transferring, any pointers?

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
10 April, 04:38
Uphold.com

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 April, 04:47
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
That's the website that works for me. Maybe I shouldn't get too adventurous. Thanks

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 April, 04:27
OBVIOUSLY GOD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU NO DON'T DO THIS ............ JMHO

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 April, 04:25
So frustrated at the moment.