Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 April, 12:28
Air Force decode

=

The Word / Spiritual Truths / Contact Event / Water God / God Save Us / Ready Steady Go / Magic Merovingian Blood / Bye Crooked Hillary / We Shall Be Free / The Book Of Enoch / George Orwell / Silver And Gold / Zelenskyy / Year Of The Rat / I Did It My Way / Angel Of The Lord / Love The Boss / Red Tailed Hawk
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
142-241
852-258
TS 11:45

Trust POTUS.
Sparrow Red.
Missiles only.
Intel good.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 April, 12:30
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Faith @Kayfaith
My Awakening started in August of 2017, when I was walking into work, and this hawk swooped in and hit the window. It flew away, and I began to look for answers. I began a journey I would never of dreamed I'd be on and continue to learn and grow. I'm very thankful to be here and to have at least a clue about what is going on and what is to come.
01:38 PM - Apr 10, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kayfaith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kay Faith, click on at the bottom under it