Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
Trust the Plan.

Crimes against Humanity.
01:04 PM - Apr 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
11 April, 08:31
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
the problem is same...the people dont care to do research. Trump will lead the sheep to slaughter yet again. the plan will backfire. its all a game. i wouldnt vote for him. im not voting for Rubio either and Trump endorsed him. i hate when he endorses RINOS! its a guarantee we will always have Dems in power

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 April, 08:22
also wants the cdc to study gun violence which trump signed a bill for funding this in a 1.3 trillion bill to keep the government from shutdown. Oz want to be able to report people anonymously for being crazy and having guns. Thats some soviet stuff right there. I pray Trump is up on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
11 April, 07:10
you know people can criticize trump. instead of saying trust the plan . we got in this situation by blindly following people .

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
10 April, 03:20
Dr. Oz
...you're up
Dr. Phil
...to the batter's box
John of God
...now retired, but still pitching from the bullpen

Team Oprah may have won the Satan Pennant in year's past but this year will lose in the Big Game.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
10 April, 03:09
He even looks like a demon!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 April, 02:57
Another wolf in sheep's clothing being paraded onto the world stage for exposure.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 April, 01:26
i have zero worries about what Trump is doing. He paraded Fauci for the world to see.... He exposes who he wants and lets the dark reaches of the web untangle in the light.

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
10 April, 01:15
I believe Pres.Trump was "calling out" Dr Oz when he stated he endorsed him. Take a deep dive on Oz folks..he's a member of the Cabal and probably the party substance.

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
10 April, 03:09
In response Southern Native to her Publication
You don't even have to read between the lines to see that that was the least endors-y endorsement ever

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
10 April, 01:08
that's for sure...