Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Probably used the same mold. Increase light, decrease light. Turn on the heat. Maybe one bigger then the other. IDK
08:29 PM - Apr 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
10 April, 05:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
i see the moon sometimes even in the daytime and this video looks so fake.... makes ne think about vitamin d... why are we all ao deficient and why is it so hard to keep levels up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
10 April, 05:16
i see the moon sometimes even in the daytime and this video looks so fake.... makes ne think about vitamin d... why are we all ao deficient and why is it so hard to keep levels up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
10 April, 03:44
His presentation is fake and he knows it.

He's part of the over all problem.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 April, 05:24
Is this the chinese fake sun?
Where is the real sun?
Was it even ever there?!
What is the Sun??

This is many levels up we have to go
Fine by me😝

If we are batteries
And this Sun is reflecting somehow some light
Where does that light come from?
Us?
Shine your light?
Free energy bouncing around ...

I know its just a bunch of Qs not making any sense but somehow wondering takes us where we have to go...

Dan Dan @DanDan
10 April, 02:58
same lens different filaments?

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
10 April, 12:04
Isn't the sun white??

Elizabeth444 @Elizabeth444
09 April, 09:14
🤔

Chicki Chic @Chicki
09 April, 08:47
Nope, Ive seen the sun and the moon in the sky at the same time many, many times.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 April, 08:50
In response Chicki Chic to her Publication
Not the same. Different illumination. One has heat installed too.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
09 April, 08:44
There comes a time when you have to just stop thinking everything you see is fake. Maybe we are living in the matrix. I don't know. But I won't let my faith be shaken by a guy with a camera and an over active imagination. If God isn't real, then all that is left when I die is nothingness, but if I chase that rabbit and allow to shake my faith and God is real, I have betrayed Him and fallen for yet another lie. Let's not allow the pendulum to swing us so far away from the truth that we fall into another trap.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 April, 08:47
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
The choice to know will be yours. It's in the Book.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 April, 08:52
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
For me questioning and questiong things has never shaken my faith.it is my core. So looking and using the freewill,curiosity and information ( all put there by who?) does not seem to do anything but strengthen my faith.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
09 April, 08:43

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 April, 09:01
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
2 different objects def. Just might have been made on similar/same mold.