Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 April, 08:29
Probably used the same mold. Increase light, decrease light. Turn on the heat. Maybe one bigger then the other. IDK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
There comes a time when you have to just stop thinking everything you see is fake. Maybe we are living in the matrix. I don't know. But I won't let my faith be shaken by a guy with a camera and an over active imagination. If God isn't real, then all that is left when I die is nothingness, but if I chase that rabbit and allow to shake my faith and God is real, I have betrayed Him and fallen for yet another lie. Let's not allow the pendulum to swing us so far away from the truth that we fall into another trap.
08:44 PM - Apr 09, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
09 April, 08:52
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
For me questioning and questiong things has never shaken my faith.it is my core. So looking and using the freewill,curiosity and information ( all put there by who?) does not seem to do anything but strengthen my faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 April, 08:47
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
The choice to know will be yours. It's in the Book.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
09 April, 08:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
trust me, I've heard all of it. I'm not going to throw away my faith in God. Flat Earth? I don't care. No Moon landing? I really don't care. I have been awake to this crap for over 30 years. I stopped watching the news decades ago. I know we are being lied to. But matching the sun to the moon is really just another one of those things that takes your eyes off of God and tries to direct you to nothingness. If there is no God, then I don't really care what happens. Nothing else matters. There is nothing worth fighting for without God. You are telling me that we are being lied to, but without the Truth which is GOD, there is no lie. Get it? It has nothing to do with Red Pill Blue Pill. I took the red pill in 1990. It was hard, people shunned me. I lost friends who thought I was nuts. I live a very secluded life by choice.