Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 April, 06:53
Creative ways to garden. Look around your house, see what you have and start planting. Several pics and ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
08 April, 11:52
In response Made In America to her Publication
what is a good soil or brand with no chemicals in it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 02:54
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
I also save all my kitchen scraps and add to the soil. Potato peel, onion skins, coffee grounds, carrot skins, lint from the dryer, dog hair, cardboard, newspaper, junk mail (no dyes), etc. They really build your soil and saves on the amount of soil you have to buy.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
Thank you for all the insight on this thread. Alot of which I never knew about ❤️👍👍
01:15 PM - Apr 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply
09 April, 01:28
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
I've been gardening for years, BUT I'm learning so many new things. I don't think anyone has all the answers. I tried last year using grow bags for the first time. They worked really well, but looking at some of these pics from Pinterest, I know why my vining plants didn't work too well in them. I didn't have enough stakes and crammed too many plants in them. Learning as I grow, LOL.
My hair lady is the one that gave me the idea to use hair in the soil. Her grandfather was a barber, he used all the hair collected and all animal hair on the farm in his gardens because hair is straight protein. He always had a bumper crop.
I grind up all my eggs shells in my food processor and put 1/4 of a cup into the bottom of each pepper and tomato plant. Again, it's protein. That's made a big difference in preventing tomato rot.
We can learn so much from each other. It amazes me, fren.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
09 April, 01:41
wow that is amazing! Thank you Fren 🐸 I really want to get mine up an going too. I have been stocking all kinds of seeds this year too I just have to plant them once I get my setup ill snap a pic an share to you too