Only followers of this user (Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 April, 10:53
In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication
its actually painful to be around my asleep family and friends….some days are so lonely I wish that I could exit this world but I hold on to the words: THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!! I know God will see us all through this and in the meantime patriots…we have each other. God bless you ALL🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
09 April, 10:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bec Mags @10sCpa
09 April, 10:10
I know exactly what you mean. Most of my friends have no idea what is really going on in the this world and they still believe the MSM. I find myself pulling away from the trivialness. I couldn't care less about the Oscars, Grammys,designer handbags or the latest movie. I'd rather stay home by myself than to have to pretend to care about all of the bullshit!

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
09 April, 09:57
I love this meme. I struggle with 3D conversation with my sleepy friends too.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
09 April, 09:56
Well, if you're ever in my neck of the woods, let me know. Not that far away neighbor. 😉

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
09 April, 09:55
Imagine having dinner with people on the same level..Would be like you guys all know that we have God like powers within and its connected to the way we breath, and you can literally change your reality with your thoughts…🤣🤣🤣

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
09 April, 09:53
Struggling w this in NY....

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 April, 09:52
We actually feel like we have nothing in common with them. It's BIBLICAL.